In pursuant to FDA Circular No. 2014-003: Filing and Receiving of Registration, Licensing and Other Applications Using the Integrated Application Form, the following are the steps of the LTO and CPR Processing
- Download. Application form is downloaded from ww2.fda.gov.ph. The integrated application form in XLS or XLSX format is used for both License and Registration applications, as well as amendments and other certifications. Promos and advertisements are also now covered in the application form. Remember that a valid LTO is required for a CPR.
- Fill up Form. Application form is filled up correctly. The application form has six parts: 1) General Information, 2) Establishment Information, 3) Product Information, 4) Supporting Information, 5) Sources and Clients, and 6) Applicant Information. If the part is appropriately filled up, a green 'PROCEED' will be indicated.Required fields will appear sequentially. If the form is appropriately filled up, the composed body text (in the green box) will appear.
- Scheduling. Within two working days, a Document Tracking Log (DTL) is sent with a schedule for submission. The FDA will determine the schedule of applications according to the priority of the Centers. A quota will be set for the total number of applications that can be scheduled in a day. Multiple applications sent in a single email may be scheduled over separate days. Requests for specific schedules will not be accommodated. Receiving will be scheduled within 10 working days of receipt of application email.
- Pay. Fees are paid either at Land Bank branches or at the main FDA cashier. Once a DTL is received, payment can be made immediately through any branch of the Land Bank of the Philippines, The main FDA cashier will only accommodate those scheduled to be received for the day. A copy of the DTL provided by FDA and a copy of the application form are required to process payment. Indicate in the application form the tracking number provided. Check that the tracking number indicated in the DTL is indicated in the proof of payment.
- Check. Check if all requirements are in order. Be sure that you have a checklist of requirements and that you have all the necessary documents. Don't forget to have the petition or declaration form notarized. A softcopy of all requirements should be stored in a USB device to facilitate transfer. Include an XLS or XLSX copy of the accomplished application form. Please keep your USB devices free of malicious software. A copy of the OnColl Payment Slip is also required at the point of submission.